Saturday, February 6, 2010

Art Opera: Free Circus Cart Make/Take!

Hello All,
Another Make/Take added to the rolster at Art Opera. This one is a circus cart/shadow box make and take hosted by me! This will be a free make/take and limited to 20 students.
To sign up contact me through email or leave a comment on this post.
Oliver's Wizard Carnival Cart! 4
Date and times will be announced soon!

This project was inspired from a project in my book: "Altered Art Circus" called Circus Carts. This is a new version using clay techniques and a vintage meets magical color palette with pastels and piano papers.
Oliver's Wizard Carnival Cart! 3
Learn basic box assembling, light doll making, assemblage, altered art and clay techniques. Each student will receive a pre-assembled kit w/pre-made box, doll, and papers. The make/take will last between 1 hour and 1 1/2 hours. If you need to leave earlier, you can finish your box at home.Oliver's Wizard Carnival Cart! 2Oliver's Wizard Carnival Cart!

More info in the Art Opera Yahoo Group!
Have a Magical Saturday,
Lisa!

2 comments:

  1. me, me, me, sign me up. YEAH!
    xoxo Lolo
    we-zy@live.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lisa - sign me up as well
    ya know I luv your workshops!
    hugz, Jill

    ReplyDelete