Friday, March 5, 2010

DMC Embroidery, Art Opera Sponsor/Group Workshop!

Hello Everyone,

I am happy to announce, that Art Opera welcomes the amazing, brilliant, DMC Embroidery to Art Opera. That's right the makers of the finest threads, embroidery and stitching supplies to Red Bank. On Wednesday April 7, 2010, DMC staffers: Allison and Liz will be on hand to demonstrate a fabulous project to attendees and guest of the orientation dinner soiree which kicks off the Art Opera festivities.

They will be creating kits for the attendees filled with their new COLOR INFUSION THREADS, Can I just say I have seen them at CHA this past January and these threads are to swoon over, the colors are extraordinary and the threading is over the top, just like everything they produce. Visit their amazing blog for the latest info from them at:
http://dmc-threads.com

I have been a sewer since I was 4 or 5 years old (children's kits then, lol). Now sewing is a favorite for me, creating hand drawn patterns, paper transfers, scrapbook layouts, pin cushions and crowns help me to stay inspired. I've been working on a fabric and cross stitch fairytale altered book for 10 years, sewing in it when ever I can, filling in details and some applique, when complete I will share with you.

There are still a few seats available for the Wednesday night dinner soiree and some of the workshop spaces, if you are interested in attending please visit the website:
www.artoperanj.com

We look foward to seeing you at Art Opera, I know I can't wait to have fun and create with DMC and see all you!

xoxo
Lisa!

No comments:

Post a Comment